Welcome to Unit 6: Fluency Routine of the Online Texas Adolescent Literacy Academy (OTALA) Module 1: Building Fluency with Partner Reading.
There are six sections in this module:
- Selecting Text and Partnering Students
- The Partner Reading Routine
- The Partner Reading Routine in Detail
- The Partner Reading Routine: Practice
- The Fluency Chart, Scaffolding, and Review
Each section consists of presentation videos along with related activities to complete.
You may download a copy of the module handouts as well as a transcript of the video by clicking on the links below.
The total time required to complete this module is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. The module may be completed at your own pace. You may complete all six sections in a single session, or you may log in multiple times as you work through the information and activities.