Welcome to Unit 4: Diagnostic and Progress Monitoring Data of the Online Texas Adolescent Literacy Academy (OTALA) Module 2: Interpreting and Implementing Assessment Results.
There are seven sections in this module:
- Uses for Equated Scores
- Obtaining Equated Scores for Word Reading Fluency
- Averaging the Equated Scores
- Interpreting the Results
- Reading Comprehension Scoring
- Scoring the Average for Comprehension
- Grouping Students and Module Summary
Each section consists of presentation videos along with related activities. You may download a copy of the module handouts, transcript of the video, and presentation of the slides by clicking on the links below.
The total time required to complete this module is approximately an hour. The module may be completed at your own pace. You may complete all sections in a single session, or you may log in multiple times as you work through the information and activities.