Welcome to Unit 4: Diagnostic and Progress Monitoring Data of the Online Texas Adolescent Literacy Academy (OTALA) Module 1: Administering the Texas Middle School Fluency Assessment.
There are 10 sections in this module:
- Purposes of the TMSFA
- Administering the TMSFA: Overview
- Administering the TMSFA: Demonstration
- Administering the TMSFA: Practice One
- Administering the TMSFA: Practice Two
- The Word Reading Fluency Subtest: Overview
- The Word Reading Fluency Subtest: Practice One
- The Word Reading Fluency Subtest: Practice Two
- The Word Reading Fluency Subtest: Practice Three
Each section consists of presentation videos along with related activities. You may download a copy of the module handouts, transcript of the video, and presentation slides by clicking on the links below.
The total time required to complete this module is approximately an hour. The module may be completed at your own pace. You may complete all sections in a single session, or you may log in multiple times as you work through the information and activities.