- Intended Audience: Administrators, Teachers
- Subject: ELL Support
- CPE Credits: 4
- CPE Provider: Region 20 (015-950): Texas Education Service Center
The ELPS Academy is designed to help teachers incorporate the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) when planning lessons and delivering instruction for ELLs. Participants who successfully complete the ELPS Academy earn 4 CPE hours.
No aligned standards.
- ELPS Introduction
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the ELPS Framework and District Responsibilities
- Lesson 2: Using the ELPS to Write Language Objectives Aligned to the TEKS
- Lesson 3: Using the PLDs as a Road Map of Linguistic Accommodations for ELLs